Maximize space, increase efficiency and bring new life to your shop!
Woodworkers spend a lot of time in their shops, so why not make that space the best it can be? The 24 projects in Practical Woodshop Projects will allow you to:
• Organize your tools for maximum efficiency.
• Create functional and flexible workbenches and workstations.
• Maximize the performance of your woodworking machinery.
• Use your woodshop space most effectively.
Each of the projects comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. And author Danny Proulx, who is known for his no-nonsense approach to building, usually offers a simple, clever tip to enhance the project further.
• Portable and benchtop tool chests
• Workbenches for occasional and permanent shops
• Sawhorses and shop carts
• Floor and wall-mounted tool storage cabinets
• Workstations for routers, drill presses and miter saws
• A selection of clever and useful jigs
Here’’s everything you need to build practical, logical shop accessories and workstations.